The End of Tradition – The Wall


Over the years the Ames High Journalism has existed, beginning around 1927, painting bricks has as of (relatively) late become tradition. Starting in 1993 students have written many things, including their names, posted pictures and included quotes along with small illustrations. This tradition has since been displayed in room 202 until now, when the school will be packed away for destruction. Most bricks have been displayed below, as many were difficult to capture after construction changes sometime at least after 03′.