Q & A with Ethan Gindt

Peter VanDerZanden, Reporter

Many people remember the loud zany character that was Alex Gindt. What many people don’t know is that there is a new Gindt roaming the halls of Ames High this year. I took some time and asked Ethan some questions.

Q: What was one thing you were nervous about coming to Ames high this year?

One Thing that I was nervous about coming to AHS was that I wasn’t going to enjoy the electives that I chose. That statement was wrong because I really enjoy all of my classes.

Q: What do you do like to do in your free time?

I like to go to the varsity football games. I like to play instruments such as guitar and piano. I also enjoy playing Cod with the squad and other games in my free time. I enjoy listening to good music with friends and when I am in the car. I also enjoy playing soccer.

Q: Tell me more about what music you like

I like to listen to Logic and various other artists. Spotify is where I listen to it, the hip-hop pop radio station and the Rap Caviar is usually where the latest hits are.

Q: Who is a role model of yours?

One of my remodels is Drake because one of his quotes stated “You know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it’d be nice if you just take it.”.

Q: If you could have one superpower what would it be?

If I could have one superpower it would be teleportation because there are so many places to visit on earth that I wouldn’t be able to go to without teleportation.

Q: What clubs and sports are you involved in?

Outside of school I am involved in club soccer and  have enjoyed playing hockey in the past. Inside of school, I plan on joining ping pong, I am also in Eco club.

Q: What are your Favorite Tv shows and movies?

I love watching new action and comedy movies, I don’t watch tv very often. One of my favorite movies is The Purge.

Q: What are you most looking forward to in high school?

I am most looking forward to joining clubs and meeting new people.

Q: What is one thing everyone should know about you?

1 thing about me that everyone should know is that I love to travel, I have been to many places including all around the U.S. around Europe, and the middle east.

Q: What are your future plans after high school?

After high school, I want to have the ability to go to college for engineering and later find a job that best suits me.

Q:Tell us about your older brother?

The Alex Gindt, Meme lord of  2k15 is now in college at ISU in the College of Business and lives on campus. Alex enjoyed Ames High School and did well while he was here. I hope to follow in his footsteps. When Alex wasn’t with his friends partying he was studying for school. Even though Alex had broken his leg and arm at the same time didn’t slow him down.