34°

Q & A with Junior Torry Hand

What be your extracurricular activities? Cookie-baking Club, Funny People Club, Pokemon Club, I play the Sims and I paint. What is the greatest thing since sliced bread? Mayonnaise in a squeeze container, so you don’t have to use a knife to get it out. What did you want to be when you grew up? I used to want to be a giraffe…but I’m not tall enough to be a giraffe… Any New Year’s Resolutions? To write more because I’ve been kind of lacking on my writing. Do more fiction writing and poetry, I’m going to blog some more, I don’t know I just want to have a lot more done in high school. Plans after high school? I’m going to go to France after senior year either on my own or with friends and I plan to go to Art Institute International in Minnesota for College. Who would you kidnap for a slave/pet? If I could only pick one…it would have to be Ujjal Bhattacharyya for a pet cuz he’s cute. He’s adorable. He could like…I’d like let him live in a dollhouse cuz he’s small enough. I know it’s creepy, but I just made it up on the spot… Favorite recipe? My favorite recipe has to be any easy recipe that doesn’t take a long time. But I like making crepes. If you had a time machine… Where would I go, when would I go? I would go back to prehistoric times and ride a dinosaur just like Jesus did. What do you like to do when you’re alone…? I like to play the Sims and just like talk to myself and work on anything I need to work on. Mostly just be on the internet. What’s your favorite class/subject? Creative Writing and French Favorite food? If I was going to be generic it’d be pizza, but I really like chicken fried rice with soy sauce a lot like I would eat that everyday. And crab rangoons. Anything you want to say to your fans? Don’t be afraid to talk to me because I like to talk to people, and shopping at Salvation Army is number one. And if you want to buy a cake just talk to me. Oh and somewhere put that Nikki is my favorite person ever.